Exhibit Space Application Form
This application, properly executed by the Applicant (Exhibitor) shall upon written acceptance by Security Police Fire Career Expo, the Show Managers, allow the applicant to exhibit at Security Police Fire Career Expo (March 1, 2022).
Furthermore, upon acceptance of this contract the rules and regulations that follow and the rules and regulations issued as part of the Exhibitor’s Manual become binding upon both parties to the agreement, as well as any additions and amendments that may be established or put into effect by the Show Management prior to or during the Show.
Space will be assigned to all applicants on a “first-come, first-served” basis according to the earliest received applications. Prioritized booking order may be applied based on total billings. Management reserves the right to make final space assignment after the acceptance of the application, should it be necessary in the best interest of the Exhibition.
Applications for space must be accompanied by 100% payment to confirm space.
In the event that an Exhibitor cancels in writing from the show the
following conditions shall apply:
- Cancellation before 30 days of the show will result in 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellation on or after 30 days of the show, the Exhibitor will forfeit the entire space cost.
- Upon receipt of written notice of cancellation, Security Police Fire Career Expo, the Show Managers, reserves the right to re-sell the space vacated.
- Show Management reserves the right to cancel space should payment not be received from the Exhibitor within the prescribed time limits.
- If due to causes beyond its control the Show Management is prevented from holding the Show or cannot permit an Exhibitor to occupy the Exhibitors rented space due to circumstances beyond management’s control including, but not limited to, strike, fire, health related issues, civil disobedience, inclement weather, lockout, bankruptcy, Acts of God, facility unavailability for whatsoever cause: Show Management will rebook space within six months of the cancelled date and will hold show on that date or the Show Management will refund to the exhibitor the amount of rental paid by him, less a proportionate share in relation to the other exhibition space, of the total Show expenses incurred by Show Management to that date, and Show Management shall have no further liability to the Exhibitor. NOTE: All cancellations must be made in writing and will take effect upon date of receipt at the Show Manager’s offices.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and hold harmless management from any loss or damages whatsoever occurring to or suffered by any person or company including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Exhibitor, other Exhibitors, management, contractors, the owner of the building and their respective agents, servants, and employees and members of the public attending the show either (a) on the said space or (b) elsewhere during show set-up, take down or during actual show hours or anytime on the premises. Neither the facility owners nor the Show Management will be responsible for loss or damage to persons’ exhibits or decorations by fire, accident, theft, or any other cause while in the exhibition buildings* or during transport to a show, between shows or returning from a show.
The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, Provincial and Federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety, health together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the Show is held.
USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
Exhibitors shall reflect their company’s highest standard of professionalism while maintaining the table during the Show hours. The booth must be maintained by at least one company representative at all times during the Show’s operation. All demonstrations and exhibits must be confined to the contracted space. No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share the whole or any part of its space. In keeping with the philosophy of holding costs to a minimum, the regulation limiting exhibits to a maximum height of six feet (6′) above the table top will be enforced. Booth-type exhibits will not be allowed. Booth take down may not occur until the announced show closing.
Exhibitor is required to submit certificate of insurance prior to show naming Annex Business Media as additional insured. The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, Provincial and Federal governing bodies concerning re, safety, health together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the Show is held.
All inquires pertaining to the Show should be directed to: